The White House Gets A Same-Sex Marriage Proposal
BY Christopher Harrity
December 17 2012 2:52 PM ET
U.S. Marine Matthew Phelps (left) proposed to his partner, Ben Schock (right), at a White House event this weekend. Read more about the proposal on Phelps's Facebook page.
See more images on the following pages. A transgender man proposed to his wife at the White House in June.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor