The White House Gets A Same-Sex Marriage Proposal
BY Christopher Harrity
December 17 2012 2:52 PM ET
U.S. Marine Matthew Phelps (left) proposed to his partner, Ben Schock (right), at a White House event this weekend. Read more about the proposal on Phelps's Facebook page.
See more images on the following pages. A transgender man proposed to his wife at the White House in June.
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us
- Op-ed: How Laramie Finally Made Judy Shepard Proud