The White House Gets A Same-Sex Marriage Proposal
BY Christopher Harrity
December 17 2012 2:52 PM ET
U.S. Marine Matthew Phelps (left) proposed to his partner, Ben Schock (right), at a White House event this weekend. Read more about the proposal on Phelps's Facebook page.
See more images on the following pages. A transgender man proposed to his wife at the White House in June.
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Op-ed: Jazz Jennings Is TV's Unsung Trans Heroine
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’