The White House Gets A Same-Sex Marriage Proposal
BY Christopher Harrity
December 17 2012 2:52 PM ET
U.S. Marine Matthew Phelps (left) proposed to his partner, Ben Schock (right), at a White House event this weekend. Read more about the proposal on Phelps's Facebook page.
See more images on the following pages. A transgender man proposed to his wife at the White House in June.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune