The White House Gets A Same-Sex Marriage Proposal
BY Christopher Harrity
December 17 2012 2:52 PM ET
U.S. Marine Matthew Phelps (left) proposed to his partner, Ben Schock (right), at a White House event this weekend. Read more about the proposal on Phelps's Facebook page.
See more images on the following pages. A transgender man proposed to his wife at the White House in June.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- The Lost Pink Triangles
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality