WATCH: Two Men Marry in Traditional African Ceremony
BY Neal Broverman
April 08 2013 7:06 PM ET
Two 27-year-old South African men recently married in a ceremony that brought together the Zulu and Tswana traditions.
Wearing historical garb and dancing and singing in traditional African styles, Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol were married in the town of KwaDukuza in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa in front of 200 people. The grooms intend to have children through a surrogate. Listen to them talk about their relationship below.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'