WATCH: Two Men Marry in Traditional African Ceremony
BY Neal Broverman
April 08 2013 7:06 PM ET
Two 27-year-old South African men recently married in a ceremony that brought together the Zulu and Tswana traditions.
Wearing historical garb and dancing and singing in traditional African styles, Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol were married in the town of KwaDukuza in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa in front of 200 people. The grooms intend to have children through a surrogate. Listen to them talk about their relationship below.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- LISTEN: 19 Kids and Counting Star Records Transphobic Robocall
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man