WATCH: Two Men Marry in Traditional African Ceremony
BY Neal Broverman
April 08 2013 7:06 PM ET
Two 27-year-old South African men recently married in a ceremony that brought together the Zulu and Tswana traditions.
Wearing historical garb and dancing and singing in traditional African styles, Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol were married in the town of KwaDukuza in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa in front of 200 people. The grooms intend to have children through a surrogate. Listen to them talk about their relationship below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- Franklin Graham: Obama Promoting 'Immorality' by Supporting LGBT Rights in Kenya