WATCH: Two Men Marry in Traditional African Ceremony
BY Neal Broverman
April 08 2013 7:06 PM ET
Two 27-year-old South African men recently married in a ceremony that brought together the Zulu and Tswana traditions.
Wearing historical garb and dancing and singing in traditional African styles, Tshepo Cameron Modisane and Thoba Calvin Sithol were married in the town of KwaDukuza in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa in front of 200 people. The grooms intend to have children through a surrogate. Listen to them talk about their relationship below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends