WATCH: Flash Mob Helps Deliver Incredible Marriage Proposal
BY Jase Peeples
November 07 2013 5:43 PM ET
On October 19, Lance got the shock of his lifetime when he walked into the Frying Pan in New York City — believing he had arrived for a friend’s birthday brunch — and found himself in the midst of dozens of people performing an elaborate choreographed number to the 1980s pop classic “99 Red Balloons” by Nena.
As the song neared its end, a group of people released numerous helium-filled red balloons into the air as Lance’s boyfriend, Harry, approached saying, “I’ve loved you since the moment I kissed you. You make me laugh. You make me happy. You complete me. So will you marry me?”
Both Lance’s bewilderment of throughout the video and the way he answers the question are priceless.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers