BY Advocate.com Editors
October 01 2009 7:45 PM ET
On Tuesday, September 29, here! Media held the first of four Amsterdam events with a luxe party at the Bogardus Mansion in New York City’s exclusive Tribeca neighborhood. The “Everyone’s Gay in Amsterdam” photo booth was the smash hit of the evening, which also celebrated The Advocate’s October issue featuring Bravo’s Andy Cohen with Real Housewives Bethenny Frankel of New York, Dina Manzo of New Jersey, and NeNe Leakes of Atlanta.
Andy, Bethenny, and Dina attended the event, along with fellow Housewife Lisa Hartwell of Atlanta, Kelly Ripa’s hubby and Oprah contributor Mark Consuelos, Tate Donovan of Damages, Broadway star John Benjamin Hickey, Tabatha Coffey of Bravo's Tabatha's Salon Takeover, and fashion designer John Bartlett.
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality