BY Hugh Ryan
October 14 2009 10:35 AM ET
How do you handle clients who want something you don’t want to do? I’m very clear about what my limits and boundaries are before we make the appointment. When we confirm it I reinforce those boundaries. I don’t generally have much of a problem with clients who want to push those boundaries, but when I do I’m pretty good at diffusing the situation and steering the encounter to a place I’m cool with.
Would you say you have a diverse client base? Most of my clients are men in their 50s and up who have a lot of money, and mostly white. I see a lot of repeat clients.
Do you get to know the clients? It depends on the client how much we actually talk. Some have absolutely no interest in having a conversation with you, and others want to spend maybe half the appointment having a conversation.
How much do you generally charge? My starting point is $200/hour. It goes up from there depending on levels of kink and what you want. So things like straight-up vanilla sex, that’s $200/hour. If you want me to do something like tie you up and flog you, that’s going to be $250.
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Colo. School Board Member Denies Existence of Gay, Trans Identities
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor Over Immigration
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM
- Religion WATCH: Rick Warren's 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality December 07 2013 3:32 PM
- Entertainment News Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations December 07 2013 1:32 PM
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year December 07 2013 8:00 AM