BY Hugh Ryan
October 14 2009 11:35 AM ET
How do you handle clients who want something you don’t want to do? I’m very clear about what my limits and boundaries are before we make the appointment. When we confirm it I reinforce those boundaries. I don’t generally have much of a problem with clients who want to push those boundaries, but when I do I’m pretty good at diffusing the situation and steering the encounter to a place I’m cool with.
Would you say you have a diverse client base? Most of my clients are men in their 50s and up who have a lot of money, and mostly white. I see a lot of repeat clients.
Do you get to know the clients? It depends on the client how much we actually talk. Some have absolutely no interest in having a conversation with you, and others want to spend maybe half the appointment having a conversation.
How much do you generally charge? My starting point is $200/hour. It goes up from there depending on levels of kink and what you want. So things like straight-up vanilla sex, that’s $200/hour. If you want me to do something like tie you up and flog you, that’s going to be $250.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Crime WATCH: Trans Woman Attacked in Hollywood Hate Crime Speaks Out 9 min 47 sec ago
- Politics Republican Wants Right to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu' 24 min 21 sec ago
- Music WATCH: 'Guess What?' Cazwell's New Video Is Hot! 31 min 22 sec ago
- Entertainment News Watch: Fox News' Most Anti-Trans Comments 31 min 43 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Krave Massive Nightclub Opens in Las Vegas 44 min 30 sec ago
- Style Hairy Hose for Hairless Bros? 1 hour 1 min ago
- Marriage Equality Sen. Lisa Murkowski Endorses Marriage Equality 1 hour 34 min ago