When Rolling Stone Rocked Culture
BY Neal Broverman
June 24 2010 4:20 PM ET
Gay parenting got a spokeswoman when rock star Melissa Etheridge showed off her kids with then-partner Julie Cypher. Etheridge dropped a bomb when she revealed the identity of her children's father: rocker David Crosby.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- Op-ed: Helping Gays Find Love Isn't Easy, Especially In the South
- New Details Emerge as Officials Rule Leelah Alcorn's Death a 'Suicide'
- 22 Queer One-Hit Wonders From Yesteryear