When Rolling Stone Rocked Culture
BY Neal Broverman
June 24 2010 4:20 PM ET
Hard-living writer Hunter S. Thompson honed his style of gonzo journalism, which threw the writer into the story, at Rolling Stone. His memoir of a drug-soaked writing assignment in Sin City, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, was first serialized in Wenner's publication.
- WATCH: Gay Couple Assaulted at Dallas BBQ in Chelsea
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Mic-Drop on Antigay GOP's 'Slim Chances' at White House
- WATCH: Nebraska Woman Is Suing All 'Homosexuals' on Behalf of God
- Drag Race's Trixie Mattel: 'I Actually Thought I Would Win'
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: Ben Carson Thinks President Can Ignore Courts on Marriage Equality