When Rolling Stone Rocked Culture
BY Neal Broverman
June 24 2010 4:20 PM ET
Hard-living writer Hunter S. Thompson honed his style of gonzo journalism, which threw the writer into the story, at Rolling Stone. His memoir of a drug-soaked writing assignment in Sin City, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, was first serialized in Wenner's publication.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Priest Dismissed by Catholic College Comes Out as Gay
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend