When Rolling Stone Rocked Culture
BY Neal Broverman
June 24 2010 4:20 PM ET
Hard-living writer Hunter S. Thompson honed his style of gonzo journalism, which threw the writer into the story, at Rolling Stone. His memoir of a drug-soaked writing assignment in Sin City, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, was first serialized in Wenner's publication.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Will GOP Candidates Sign NOM’s 2016 Hate Pledge?
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage