Commercial Success for LGBT Community
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 02 2013 4:45 PM ET
As the tagline says, times change, and French auto company Renault advertises its Twingo model, stylish and ready to drive you into a future of equality for everyone.
Heinz Deli Mayo (U.K.)
The idea here is that the new mayo is so tasty, it makes you feel like you have a New York deli butcher at home. Though heavy on the humor, who can resist a Mandy Patinkin look-alike calling a man "sweet cheeks"?
- WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor Over Immigration
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- WATCH: Colo. Baker Who Refused Gay Wedding Cake Appears In Court
- Op-ed: Stop Judging Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black
- Is The GOP Discriminating Against Its Gay Candidates?
- Op-ed: Don't Worry, Tom Daley's Getting Biphobic Tweets, Too
- Style Model Watch: Learn How To Charm The Camera With Marc Buckner 11 min 43 sec ago
- Election Is The GOP Discriminating Against Its Gay Candidates? 45 min 30 sec ago
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Queer Cruise Excursion? 48 min 24 sec ago
- Military Louisiana National Guard Will Extend Partner Benefits 58 min 55 sec ago
- Politics WATCH: Rep. Polis's Epic Blowup on House Floor 1 hour 18 sec ago
- Election Chris Christie Gets Heat for Backing Oklahoma's Governor 1 hour 6 min ago
- Women WATCH: Taylor Schilling and Lizzy Caplan in Variety Roundtable 1 hour 11 min ago