Commercial Success for LGBT Community
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 02 2013 5:45 PM ET
As the tagline says, times change, and French auto company Renault advertises its Twingo model, stylish and ready to drive you into a future of equality for everyone.
Heinz Deli Mayo (U.K.)
The idea here is that the new mayo is so tasty, it makes you feel like you have a New York deli butcher at home. Though heavy on the humor, who can resist a Mandy Patinkin look-alike calling a man "sweet cheeks"?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Rep. Steve King Wants Congress to Denounce Supreme Court's Marriage Equality Ruling
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- Meet the First Trans Pastor Officially Ordained by the Evangelical Lutheran Church