Commercial Success for LGBT Community
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 02 2013 5:45 PM ET
Everyone enjoys staying updated on friends' lives, and in this Microsoft Outlook advertisement a woman congratulates two female friends on their beautiful wedding to each other.
Google Chrome states "the Web is what you make of it," and in this ad,Google uses a compilation of videos from Dan Savage's It Gets Better Project to show that the Web can create a supportive community.
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 12 Quotes Proving Harvey Milk Still Gives Us Hope
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing