Commercial Success for LGBT Community
BY Nicholas Cimarusti
October 02 2013 5:45 PM ET
Everyone enjoys staying updated on friends' lives, and in this Microsoft Outlook advertisement a woman congratulates two female friends on their beautiful wedding to each other.
Google Chrome states "the Web is what you make of it," and in this ad,Google uses a compilation of videos from Dan Savage's It Gets Better Project to show that the Web can create a supportive community.
- Colorado Springs Grindr Hookup Ends in Murder
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- Op-ed: Jazz Jennings Is TV's Unsung Trans Heroine