11 Firsts: Major Milestones After The Repeal of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'
BY Michelle Garcia
September 18 2012 4:00 AM ET
Sept. 20, 2011: The First Gay Wedding
At the stroke of midnight, Navy Lt. Gary Ross married Dan Swezy, his partner of 11 years, while simultaneously celebrating the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell."
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' 9 min 44 sec ago
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark 18 min 43 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus 35 min 15 sec ago
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? 35 min 24 sec ago
- Entertainment News The Queer Quotient at the SAG Awards 1 hour 17 min ago
- Entertainment News GQ Germany Features Famous Straight Men Kissing for Tolerance 2 hours 51 min ago
- Women WATCH: Kim Stolz's Ridiculously Beautiful Wedding Video 3:34 PM