11 Firsts: Major Milestones After The Repeal of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'
BY Michelle Garcia
September 18 2012 5:00 AM ET
December 21, 2011: The First Kiss
Petty Officer 2nd Class Marissa Gaeta of California, returning home on the USS Oak Hill, won the traditional first kiss raffle on board. When her ship arrived at Fort Story in Virginia Beach, Gaeta found her girlfriend, Petty Officer 3rd Class Citlalic Snell, and engaged in the tradition. It was reportedly the first time the first kiss has gone to a same-sex couple.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times