11 Firsts: Major Milestones After The Repeal of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'
BY Michelle Garcia
September 18 2012 5:00 AM ET
Feb. 11: A First for a Military Base
Navy Chief Elny McKinney and Anacelly McKinney were the first known same-sex couple to marry on a military base, according to Stephen Peters of the American Military Partner Association. They were wed at Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego.
- Duggar Show Pulled From TLC Schedule, Could Be Canceled
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- New Orleans Mayor Counters Jindal's Order With One of Acceptance for All
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- WATCH: Oregon Gov. Emotionally Signs Conversion Therapy Ban Into Law
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing