11 Firsts: Major Milestones After The Repeal of 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'
BY Michelle Garcia
September 18 2012 5:00 AM ET
Feb. 11: A First for a Military Base
Navy Chief Elny McKinney and Anacelly McKinney were the first known same-sex couple to marry on a military base, according to Stephen Peters of the American Military Partner Association. They were wed at Naval Base Point Loma in San Diego.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'