BY Neal Broverman
November 19 2009 6:30 PM ET
What are your political aspirations?
To serve Mayor
Villaraigosa in the best way I possibly can and help pull this city out
of this recession and ensure it's in better shape than it was before we
Would you consider running for elected office?
have no immediate plans to even consider running for elective office. I
would never rule anything out, but one thing that has become clear from
working on the inside for so long: There are a number of ways to affect
public policy to make positive change other than holding elected
office. In many ways, elected officials are not in the strongest
You have a high-stress job, how do you keep your stress level down?
That can’t be good.
for the doctors to determine, I suppose. This is a high-pressure job
and a high-stress job and that’s what I signed up for.
Are you partnered?
I’m single. Given the high stress and high pressure of this job, I would be perhaps the world’s worst boyfriend.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- WATCH: Neil Patrick Harris Explains He Got Married for His Kids
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Catholic Clergy Demand That Gay Couple Divorce
- WATCH: Ellen Does Pot Brownies With Matthew McConaughey