Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
3) Elizabeth Warren
Massachusetts' populist new senator is already being rooted onward. Warren was an outspoken advocate for LGBT rights while on the campaign trail. When she came across policy differences with her Republican opponent on whether to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and pass the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, she emphasized them instead of shying away.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out