Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
3) Elizabeth Warren
Massachusetts' populist new senator is already being rooted onward. Warren was an outspoken advocate for LGBT rights while on the campaign trail. When she came across policy differences with her Republican opponent on whether to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and pass the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, she emphasized them instead of shying away.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Op-ed: Help Decide the Future of the LGBT Movement