Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
3) Elizabeth Warren
Massachusetts' populist new senator is already being rooted onward. Warren was an outspoken advocate for LGBT rights while on the campaign trail. When she came across policy differences with her Republican opponent on whether to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act and pass the Employment Non-Discrimination Act, she emphasized them instead of shying away.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism