Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
5) Michelle Obama
The first lady could have had a political career of her own as an Ivy-league educated attorney with a passion for health, education, and veterans and their families. She admirably bootstrapped her way from a lower-middle-class African-American family. But Michelle Obama has been a dynamic, beloved first lady, garnering an average higher popularity rating than her husband. Her speeches before LGBT crowds are always welcomed with big applause. If Hillary Clinton is a model for what's possible, then Michelle could be a tough commander in chief. Remember, she puts on quite a gun show.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.