Hillary Dominates Your Picks for a 2016 Ticket
BY Michelle Garcia and Lucas Grindley
November 15 2012 5:00 AM ET
5) Michelle Obama
The first lady could have had a political career of her own as an Ivy-league educated attorney with a passion for health, education, and veterans and their families. She admirably bootstrapped her way from a lower-middle-class African-American family. But Michelle Obama has been a dynamic, beloved first lady, garnering an average higher popularity rating than her husband. Her speeches before LGBT crowds are always welcomed with big applause. If Hillary Clinton is a model for what's possible, then Michelle could be a tough commander in chief. Remember, she puts on quite a gun show.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home