7 Things Ted Kennedy Would Say to Pass ENDA
BY Daniel Reynolds
November 06 2013 6:30 AM ET
“I hope for an America where we can all contend freely and vigorously, but where we will treasure and guard those standards of civility, which alone make this nation safe for both democracy and diversity.” —“Truth and Tolerance in America.” Speech. Lynchburg, Va. October 2, 1983.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV