7 Things Ted Kennedy Would Say to Pass ENDA
BY Daniel Reynolds
November 06 2013 6:30 AM ET
“I hope for an America where we can all contend freely and vigorously, but where we will treasure and guard those standards of civility, which alone make this nation safe for both democracy and diversity.” —“Truth and Tolerance in America.” Speech. Lynchburg, Va. October 2, 1983.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups