7 Things Ted Kennedy Would Say to Pass ENDA
BY Daniel Reynolds
November 06 2013 6:30 AM ET
“I hope for an America where we can all contend freely and vigorously, but where we will treasure and guard those standards of civility, which alone make this nation safe for both democracy and diversity.” —“Truth and Tolerance in America.” Speech. Lynchburg, Va. October 2, 1983.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?