Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"I am proud to be the first U.S. senator to participate in the No H8 campaign," said New Mexico senator Martin Heinrich. "Gay and lesbian couples who accept the responsibility of marriage should have all the rights that come with that responsibility. The time for marriage equality is now."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'