Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"Get over it," said California representative Grace Napolitano. "We are all human beings, entitled to live our lives without fear of discrimination or violence. Times have changed; we need to move forward, and we must replace hatred with love and acceptance. I am proud to support marriage equality and equal rights for all Americans."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word