Out Congresspeople, Republicans Pose for No H8 Campaign
BY Sunnivie Brydum
June 24 2013 1:19 PM ET
"Get over it," said California representative Grace Napolitano. "We are all human beings, entitled to live our lives without fear of discrimination or violence. Times have changed; we need to move forward, and we must replace hatred with love and acceptance. I am proud to support marriage equality and equal rights for all Americans."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide