Man Caught In Homophobic Rant on Video, Claims 'Religious Principles'
BY Michelle Garcia
August 07 2014 12:26 PM ET
A man leaving a restaurant in Delta Township, Mich., caught another restaurant patron calling him a "fucking faggot," adding that he and other gay people should be stoned to death.
Isiah Tweedie posted video of the altercation on Facebook this week. It took place in the parking lot of Fire Mountain Restaurant, The New Civil Rights Movement reports.
Victor Sadet, the man in the video, shouted the slur at Tweedie when he realized the altercation was being recorded. Then he said, "I'm an American, born in America."
Tweedie replied, "I'm an American too, honey."
"This is a man who is deep in his beliefs to the point of delusion," Tweedie later said to a Lansing, Mich., Fox affiliate.
The restaurant released a statement, saying that it has "not and will not ever tolerate such behavior. None of our employees were involved in this issue, and our manager took every and all appropriate actions including calling the police."
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion