A Tribe in Peril: The Hijra in Mumbai
BY Alison McCauley
March 06 2014 7:05 AM ET
Kamal attracts customers at Thane station in Mumbai. She will find customers there and take them to a nearby hotel that charges by the hour.
Muskan tries to attract customers near Thane Station in Mumbai.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion