Gaga and Tony Bennett Perform for Obama Staffers
BY Michelle Garcia
January 23 2013 6:00 PM ET
Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett topped off the White House's inauguration festivities Tuesday night with performances for Obama campaign staffers and volunteers.
The event at the Washington Convention Center included remarks from President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Gaga followed the commander in chief with performances of "Born This Way" and "The Edge of Glory," and a duet with Tony Bennett singing "The Lady Is a Tramp," The Washington Post reports. The pair recorded the song together in 2011.
Watch their duet below:
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Op-ed: How a Symbol Changed Hearts and Minds
- Russia's High Court Declares 'Gay Propaganda' Ban Constitutional
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional 1 hour 17 min ago
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs 1 hour 30 min ago
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth 2 hours 29 min ago
- Entertainment News Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad 2 hours 31 min ago
- Women WATCH: Sara Gilbert on the Pressure for People Like Maria Bello to Come Out 2 hours 49 min ago
- Women Ms. Fit: A Lesbian-Friendly, Feminist Fitness Mag for All Women 2:47 PM
- Women Who Was Broadway Producer and Lesbian Cheryl Crawford? 2:41 PM