Gaga and Tony Bennett Perform for Obama Staffers
BY Michelle Garcia
January 23 2013 7:00 PM ET
Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett topped off the White House's inauguration festivities Tuesday night with performances for Obama campaign staffers and volunteers.
The event at the Washington Convention Center included remarks from President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Gaga followed the commander in chief with performances of "Born This Way" and "The Edge of Glory," and a duet with Tony Bennett singing "The Lady Is a Tramp," The Washington Post reports. The pair recorded the song together in 2011.
Watch their duet below:
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Same-Sex Couple's Kiss Sparks U.K. Bus Driver's Antigay Rant
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes