Gaga and Tony Bennett Perform for Obama Staffers
BY Michelle Garcia
January 23 2013 7:00 PM ET
Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett topped off the White House's inauguration festivities Tuesday night with performances for Obama campaign staffers and volunteers.
The event at the Washington Convention Center included remarks from President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden. Gaga followed the commander in chief with performances of "Born This Way" and "The Edge of Glory," and a duet with Tony Bennett singing "The Lady Is a Tramp," The Washington Post reports. The pair recorded the song together in 2011.
Watch their duet below:
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend