PHOTOS: The Pride of Boston
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2014 5:40 PM ET
A great day to be celebrating with friends in Boston.
Ladies working the festival.
Volunteering at your local Pride parade or festival is a great way to be of service and meet new people.
Young men about to misbehave.
Just a few feathers helps make the day that much better.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- 5 Times the U.N. Resolved, Then Failed, to End Homophobia Worldwide
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'