PHOTOS: The Pride of Boston
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2014 5:40 PM ET
A great day to be celebrating with friends in Boston.
Ladies working the festival.
Volunteering at your local Pride parade or festival is a great way to be of service and meet new people.
Young men about to misbehave.
Just a few feathers helps make the day that much better.
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'