PHOTOS: The Pride of Boston
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2014 5:40 PM ET
The ribbon-cutting came at the start of the parade at the corner of Boylston and Clarendon Streets, at the rainbow crosswalk that was painted especially for Boston Pride. From left to right: Sylvain Bruni (Boston Pride president), Lorrie Higgins (girlfriend of Mayor Walsh), Mayor Martin J. Walsh, Gov, Deval L. Patrick, his wife, Diane Patrick, and Linda DeMarco (Boston Pride vice president,)
Guarding the ranbow and a freelance lesbian hugger.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message