PHOTOS: The Pride of Boston
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2014 5:40 PM ET
The ribbon-cutting came at the start of the parade at the corner of Boylston and Clarendon Streets, at the rainbow crosswalk that was painted especially for Boston Pride. From left to right: Sylvain Bruni (Boston Pride president), Lorrie Higgins (girlfriend of Mayor Walsh), Mayor Martin J. Walsh, Gov, Deval L. Patrick, his wife, Diane Patrick, and Linda DeMarco (Boston Pride vice president,)
Guarding the ranbow and a freelance lesbian hugger.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf