PHOTOS: The Pride of Boston
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2014 4:40 PM ET
The ribbon-cutting came at the start of the parade at the corner of Boylston and Clarendon Streets, at the rainbow crosswalk that was painted especially for Boston Pride. From left to right: Sylvain Bruni (Boston Pride president), Lorrie Higgins (girlfriend of Mayor Walsh), Mayor Martin J. Walsh, Gov, Deval L. Patrick, his wife, Diane Patrick, and Linda DeMarco (Boston Pride vice president,)
Guarding the ranbow and a freelance lesbian hugger.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship