PHOTOS: The Pride of Boston
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2014 5:40 PM ET
The ribbon-cutting came at the start of the parade at the corner of Boylston and Clarendon Streets, at the rainbow crosswalk that was painted especially for Boston Pride. From left to right: Sylvain Bruni (Boston Pride president), Lorrie Higgins (girlfriend of Mayor Walsh), Mayor Martin J. Walsh, Gov, Deval L. Patrick, his wife, Diane Patrick, and Linda DeMarco (Boston Pride vice president,)
Guarding the ranbow and a freelance lesbian hugger.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'