Stonewall 45: Windows Into LGBT History
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 17 2014 6:03 AM ET
New York Daily News, July 6, 1969.
Mattachine Society flyer, courtesy of the Foster Gunnison Papers, Archives and Special Collections at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, University of Connecticut Libraries; cover, Gay Power newspaper; leaflet written by Craig Rodwell, founder of Homophile Youth Movement in Neighborhoods.
Photo by Diana Davies, Manuscripts and Archives Division, the New York Public Library.
Photographs by Richard C. Wandel, courtesy LGBT Community Center National History Archive.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete