PHOTOS: Pride Pops Up All Over Europe
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 23 2014 6:23 PM ET
Thousands of people parade in the streets of Thessaloniki, Greece, as they take part in the city's third Gay Pride march Saturday.
A couple pose in a cart with a placard reading "Just Married" as they take part in the third Gay Pride march in Thessaloniki, in northern Greece.
A woman holds a rainbow flag during the Gay Pride Parade Saturday in Lisbon.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women