Pride Around the Globe 2014
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2014 4:30 PM ET
A woman waves a rainbow flags during a gay pride parade on Istiklal Street, Istanbul's main shopping corridor, on June 29, 2014, as part of the Trans Pride Week 2014 organized by Istanbul's 'Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transvestites and Transsexuals' (LGBTT) solidarity organization.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Federal Judge Upholds Puerto Rico Marriage Ban
- EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Hudson Raises Her Voice for Marriage Equality
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- In Their Own Words: Men of Color Explain Why They Take PrEP
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends