Pride Around the Globe 2014
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2014 4:30 PM ET
A woman waves a rainbow flags during a gay pride parade on Istiklal Street, Istanbul's main shopping corridor, on June 29, 2014, as part of the Trans Pride Week 2014 organized by Istanbul's 'Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transvestites and Transsexuals' (LGBTT) solidarity organization.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years