PHOTOS: San Francisco Pride, Then and Now
BY Christopher Harrity
July 03 2014 6:00 AM ET
Just another son of God, there for the festivities.
Pride flag? Cheack. Backpack? Check. Favorite red Converse? Check. Now, why do I still feel like I am forgetting something?
Strolling ladies of 1978 Pride.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Artist Spotlight: Julian Hsiung
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'