PHOTOS: Caravan of Pride in The Dominican Republic
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 21 2014 5:30 AM ET
Enjoy a photo portfolio of the seventh annual Caravan of Gay Pride in the city of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic on July 13. Thanks to Carlos Rodriguez for these great images. For more of his photography, please check out his Web site.
Seat belts not required today.
God is love.
A message below from Ambassador James Wally Brewster and husband Mr. Bob Satawake on occasion of LGBT Pride Month 2014.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island