Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2014 4:06 AM ET
The Munich Pride Parade and Christopher Street Day festivities, held last weekend, are the third most crowded in Germany, after Berlin and Cologne, with an average attendance of 8,000 to 10,000 people. Located in the city center, Glockenbachviertel, the gay district brings together local shops and businesses to meet the demands of an increasingly large and loyal tourist clientele.
Padded for protection and feathered for fun.
Riccardo Simonetti and Susan attend Christopher Street Day on the P1 truck in Munich.
She knows her best angles.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Ellen Does Pot Brownies With Matthew McConaughey
- Catholic Clergy Demand That Gay Couple Divorce