Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 22 2014 4:06 AM ET
The Munich Pride Parade and Christopher Street Day festivities, held last weekend, are the third most crowded in Germany, after Berlin and Cologne, with an average attendance of 8,000 to 10,000 people. Located in the city center, Glockenbachviertel, the gay district brings together local shops and businesses to meet the demands of an increasingly large and loyal tourist clientele.
Padded for protection and feathered for fun.
Riccardo Simonetti and Susan attend Christopher Street Day on the P1 truck in Munich.
She knows her best angles.
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win