Queer Spring: New LGBT Leaders Everywhere
BY Trudy Ring
January 11 2012 5:00 AM ET
The Scottish Davidson, 33, became active in the Conservative Party of the U.K. after leaving her job as a BBC journalist, eventually getting elected to the Scottish Parliament. In November she was chosen by her fellow party members as the first out person to lead the Scottish Conservative Party. She soon had a cordial meeting with British prime minister David Cameron to discuss Scottish independence.
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Schools Gayle King on Respect for Gender Identity
- Capitol Hill Staffers Blocked for Antitrans Wikipedia Edits