New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 4:00 AM ET
No, not the cute little fish that blimps up when frightened, this hangover cure is a new FDA-regulated over-the-counter medication that comes with a money-back guarantee. The recommended dose of Blowfish (two tablets) contains 120 milligrams of caffeine (about the same as a cup of coffee), 1,000 milligrams of aspirin, and an antacid‚Äîa combo that, taken when you wake up, is said to cure a hangover in as little as 15 minutes. "The magic of the effervescent tablet," says the creator of Blowfish, Brenna Haysom, "is that it hits your system much faster than getting a cup of coffee, taking an antacid, and taking some aspirin separately." Blowfish creators are so sure of their product, they'll even send you the first sample free. ($2 shipping, ForHangovers.com)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View