New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
No, not the cute little fish that blimps up when frightened, this hangover cure is a new FDA-regulated over-the-counter medication that comes with a money-back guarantee. The recommended dose of Blowfish (two tablets) contains 120 milligrams of caffeine (about the same as a cup of coffee), 1,000 milligrams of aspirin, and an antacid‚Äîa combo that, taken when you wake up, is said to cure a hangover in as little as 15 minutes. "The magic of the effervescent tablet," says the creator of Blowfish, Brenna Haysom, "is that it hits your system much faster than getting a cup of coffee, taking an antacid, and taking some aspirin separately." Blowfish creators are so sure of their product, they'll even send you the first sample free. ($2 shipping, ForHangovers.com)
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?