New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
No, not the cute little fish that blimps up when frightened, this hangover cure is a new FDA-regulated over-the-counter medication that comes with a money-back guarantee. The recommended dose of Blowfish (two tablets) contains 120 milligrams of caffeine (about the same as a cup of coffee), 1,000 milligrams of aspirin, and an antacid‚Äîa combo that, taken when you wake up, is said to cure a hangover in as little as 15 minutes. "The magic of the effervescent tablet," says the creator of Blowfish, Brenna Haysom, "is that it hits your system much faster than getting a cup of coffee, taking an antacid, and taking some aspirin separately." Blowfish creators are so sure of their product, they'll even send you the first sample free. ($2 shipping, ForHangovers.com)
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- BREAKING: How About a President Santorum?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland