New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
For some celebrants it's all about ease, and the specially formulated Bytox hangover remedy patch lets you slap one on before, during, or after your night of boozing and then helps reduce the physical side effects of alcohol consumption. It works by replenishing the nutrients and vitamins (including B1) your body loses whenever you imbibe. It's best to put it on 45 minutes before you start drinking and wear it for eight hours after your last drink, but it's safe, natural, and calorie-free, so there's no chance you'll overdose. ($3, Bytox.com)
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban