New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
For some celebrants it's all about ease, and the specially formulated Bytox hangover remedy patch lets you slap one on before, during, or after your night of boozing and then helps reduce the physical side effects of alcohol consumption. It works by replenishing the nutrients and vitamins (including B1) your body loses whenever you imbibe. It's best to put it on 45 minutes before you start drinking and wear it for eight hours after your last drink, but it's safe, natural, and calorie-free, so there's no chance you'll overdose. ($3, Bytox.com)
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur