New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 4:00 AM ET
Physical activity is one of the best treatments for a hangover. Exercise increases perspiration, releases endorphins, and helps moves booze-laden blood through the liver and kidneys more quickly. Yoga guru Tara Stiles offers a Hangover Yoga routine on Blip.tv, which includes headstands and a stretching, twisting pose that literally wrings your liver like a sponge. Even better, if you're not a yoga nut, sex counts as exercise, so if you didn't do it while you were drunk, now's the time to get your game on...in the name of good health.
- VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers
- Report: A&E CEO Suspended Robertson for Sake of Gay Employees
- Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet?
- Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- LGBT Activist Goes Missing in Buffalo, Community Rallies
- Television Bevy Smith, Bravo's Queen of Fashion 25 min 44 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Amazing Gay Rodeo Exhibit in Indianapolis December 21 2013 6:34 PM
- Media Report: A&E CEO Suspended Robertson for Sake of Gay Employees December 21 2013 5:37 PM
- Media Should PR Exec Be Fired for AIDS Tweet? December 21 2013 3:03 PM
- Media VIDEO: Duck Dynasty Star Says Gay People are Evil Murderers December 21 2013 2:25 PM
- Business Lockheed Martin Cuts Off Money to Antigay Boy Scouts December 21 2013 1:10 PM
- Transgender LGBT Activist Goes Missing, Community Rallies December 21 2013 12:08 PM