New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
Physical activity is one of the best treatments for a hangover. Exercise increases perspiration, releases endorphins, and helps moves booze-laden blood through the liver and kidneys more quickly. Yoga guru Tara Stiles offers a Hangover Yoga routine on Blip.tv, which includes headstands and a stretching, twisting pose that literally wrings your liver like a sponge. Even better, if you're not a yoga nut, sex counts as exercise, so if you didn't do it while you were drunk, now's the time to get your game on...in the name of good health.
- Rising Above the Down Low
- 25 Rare Photos of Jinkx Monsoon Before "Drag Superstardom"
- WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News
- Protests Continue But Opponents in France Get Final Loss
- Hot Sheet: Super Duper Star Zack
- Florist Counter-Sues Washington, Arguing She Has a Right to Discriminate
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM
- Style WATCH: Nasty Pig Meets Naughty Dog May 17 2013 7:00 PM
- Sports UFC Comes Down Hard on Homophobic Wrestler May 17 2013 6:49 PM