New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
Physical activity is one of the best treatments for a hangover. Exercise increases perspiration, releases endorphins, and helps moves booze-laden blood through the liver and kidneys more quickly. Yoga guru Tara Stiles offers a Hangover Yoga routine on Blip.tv, which includes headstands and a stretching, twisting pose that literally wrings your liver like a sponge. Even better, if you're not a yoga nut, sex counts as exercise, so if you didn't do it while you were drunk, now's the time to get your game on...in the name of good health.
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Michael Musto Is Never Getting Married
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- Mike Huckabee Urges 'Free Kim Davis'; Others Call Her a Rosa Parks
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet