New Year Same Hangover?
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
January 09 2012 4:00 AM ET
Physical activity is one of the best treatments for a hangover. Exercise increases perspiration, releases endorphins, and helps moves booze-laden blood through the liver and kidneys more quickly. Yoga guru Tara Stiles offers a Hangover Yoga routine on Blip.tv, which includes headstands and a stretching, twisting pose that literally wrings your liver like a sponge. Even better, if you're not a yoga nut, sex counts as exercise, so if you didn't do it while you were drunk, now's the time to get your game on...in the name of good health.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'