A Small Way Gay People Are Changing the World
BY Michelle Garcia
February 16 2012 5:00 AM ET
Deiver is raising livestock to provide for his wife and 11-year-old son. He needs $1,125 to buy, raise, and sell cattle.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'