Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
No men for miles...
Sure, The Dinah attracts lot of women, but for a more intimate girl-centric stay, consider the lush Casitas Laquita or the nearby Queen of Hearts (pictured). Both are quiet women-only resorts beloved by lesbians the world over. CasitasLaquita.com; QueenOfHeartsPS.com
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy