Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
No men for miles...
Sure, The Dinah attracts lot of women, but for a more intimate girl-centric stay, consider the lush Casitas Laquita or the nearby Queen of Hearts (pictured). Both are quiet women-only resorts beloved by lesbians the world over. CasitasLaquita.com; QueenOfHeartsPS.com
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Surprising No One, Texas State Senate Reaffirms Opposition to Marriage Equality
- 15 Queer Documentaries That Helped Define Us