Going to Dinah? Where You Should Stay
BY Michelle Garcia
March 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
The lesbian-owned, six-unit Ruby Montana's Coral Sands Inn sports fun, kitschy, themed rooms in a classic '50s-era motor lodge. The Yiddish Cowgirl or the Poodle Room are sure to provide happy memories of one's stay, and when not at The Dinah, guests can ramble through the hood that once was home to Liberace and Elvis. CoralSandsPalmSprings.com
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'