150 Reasons to Have Pride in 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
May 10 2010 5:00 AM ET
BECAUSE GENE ROBINSON WON’T HAVE TO SIT BY HIMSELF ANYMORE IN THE
Mary Glasspool, widely regarded as a brilliant
and passionate Episcopal priest, was installed as the church’s second
openly gay bishop in May.
BECAUSE WE CAN THROW TOO
just half of the country would vote for an openly gay commander in
chief, a whopping 62% of people polled are ready for a gay quarterback
to lead his (or her) team to the Super Bowl, according to a poll
conducted by Vanity Fair/60 Minutes.
BECAUSE THERE WERE
NO GAY PEOPLE ON JERSEY SHORE
And we are not complaining.
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Michael Sam Released From Dallas Cowboys, Vows to Fight for Opportunity to 'Play Every Sunday'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Playwright Responds to N.C. High School That Canceled Play Due to Gay Scene
- S.C. Congressional Candidate: Beware of Gay 'Gremlins'