150 Reasons to Have Pride in 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
May 10 2010 5:00 AM ET
BECAUSE GENE ROBINSON WON’T HAVE TO SIT BY HIMSELF ANYMORE IN THE
Mary Glasspool, widely regarded as a brilliant
and passionate Episcopal priest, was installed as the church’s second
openly gay bishop in May.
BECAUSE WE CAN THROW TOO
just half of the country would vote for an openly gay commander in
chief, a whopping 62% of people polled are ready for a gay quarterback
to lead his (or her) team to the Super Bowl, according to a poll
conducted by Vanity Fair/60 Minutes.
BECAUSE THERE WERE
NO GAY PEOPLE ON JERSEY SHORE
And we are not complaining.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Minister to LGBT People: Thanks for Making Me More Antigay
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Folk Singer Janis Ian: Bill Cosby Blackballed Me From TV as a Teen
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media