150 Reasons to Have Pride in 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
May 10 2010 5:00 AM ET
BECAUSE FAMILY DOESN’T ALWAYS STICK TOGETHER
Adam Bouska has enlisted the family of a failed Republican presidential candidate in his “No H8” photo campaign for gay rights—with Meghan McCain and Cindy McCain posing for his camera. If only Bouska could duct-tape the mouth of John McCain’s former running mate…
BECAUSE EVEN REALITY STARS WANT A PIECE OF THE ACTION
Those Real Housewives of various locales may have plenty of gay BFFs, but at least one of the players in this pop culture phenomenon has tried the actual gay thing herself. The news came out earlier this year of a romance between Kim Zolciak of The Real Housewives of Atlanta and popular lesbian DJ Tracy Young. While Zolciak was cagey when the first reports surfaced, she finally acknowledged that she and Young were together, telling Life & Style, “I’m among the millions of parents who have been in a gay or lesbian relationship.”
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'