150 Reasons to Have Pride in 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
May 10 2010 5:00 AM ET
BECAUSE WE LIKE FOOTBALL TOO
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Brendon Ayanbedejo wrote an essay for The Huffington Post last year supporting marriage equality. New Orleans Saints linebacker Scott Fujita (pictured) publicly supported him, and both guys took some heat for their stance but refused to back down. Perhaps not to be outdone by Fujita, teammate Jeremy Shockey allowed people of any gender to enter a Facebook contest to win a dinner date with him.
BECAUSE THE GREAT SCOT IS FEARLESS
Whether frequently dropping trou on screen, believably playing gay characters, or expressing indignation at homophobic laughter on Good Morning America, Ewan McGregor has our eternal admiration.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride
- WATCH: Violet Chachki & Alaska Get Ratchet in Team Heartbreak's 'Do It Like Miley'