BY Advocate Contributors
November 16 2010 11:00 PM ET
An Editor Strips for Scholarship
Zack Rosen, editor of website The New Gay, had to do something to set himself apart from others vying for Freedom to Marry’s scholarship to the annual progressive powwow Netroots Nation. So he promised to show the goods—the full monty—on porn site Fleshbot if that site’s readers went to FreedomToMarry.org to vote for his scholarship bid. The promise proved too tantalizing for Fleshbotters to ignore, and Rosen and two other winners were whisked off to Las Vegas for the July convention. Rosen made good (and then some) on his promise.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality