BY Advocate Contributors
November 16 2010 10:00 PM ET
Marriage Equality Circle the Globe
Maybe it’s something in the water. Three countries touching the Atlantic—Argentina, Iceland, and Portugal—all passed marriage equality legislation this year. Iceland’s prime minister, Johanna Sigurdardottir (pictured), wasted no time in becoming the first gay head of state to legally marry, tying the knot with her partner in June.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6