BY Advocate Contributors
November 16 2010 11:00 PM ET
Marriage Equality Circle the Globe
Maybe it’s something in the water. Three countries touching the Atlantic—Argentina, Iceland, and Portugal—all passed marriage equality legislation this year. Iceland’s prime minister, Johanna Sigurdardottir (pictured), wasted no time in becoming the first gay head of state to legally marry, tying the knot with her partner in June.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- In Op-ed, Indiana Governor Claims New Law Not Discriminatory