BY Advocate Contributors
November 16 2010 11:00 PM ET
Best Companies Gets Better
The list of companies that achieved a 100 rating on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index grew once again, to 337 in the 2011 report (that’s way up from 13 companies in 2002). Top scorers included Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, Wells Fargo, Toyota, General Motors, Chevron, Ford Motor, Citigroup, Bank of America, AT&T, JPMorgan Chase, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Cardinal Health, and Goldman Sachs. Newsmakers from the list included two previously top-rated companies, Target and Best Buy, which took hits to their scores for cash contributions to the campaigns of antigay politicians.
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'