21 Top News Stories of the Year
BY Lucas Grindley
November 14 2011 4:00 AM ET
11. No PDA If You’re Gay?
First a kiss-in pic was removed from Facebook (a mistake, officials say). Then musician Ari Gold was told to move to the back of the bus for cuddling with his boyfriend, and L Word star Leisha Hailey and Uh Huh Her band mate girlfriend Camila Grey got booted from Southwest Airlines. They said it was same-sex PDA that got ’em the boot; Southwest’s people said they totally dig the gays but accused the lovebirds of crossing the line of what’s appropriate.
(RELATED: Gay Couple Told to Move to Back of Bus)
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'