21 Top News Stories of the Year
BY Lucas Grindley
November 14 2011 5:00 AM ET
11. No PDA If You’re Gay?
First a kiss-in pic was removed from Facebook (a mistake, officials say). Then musician Ari Gold was told to move to the back of the bus for cuddling with his boyfriend, and L Word star Leisha Hailey and Uh Huh Her band mate girlfriend Camila Grey got booted from Southwest Airlines. They said it was same-sex PDA that got ’em the boot; Southwest’s people said they totally dig the gays but accused the lovebirds of crossing the line of what’s appropriate.
(RELATED: Gay Couple Told to Move to Back of Bus)
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar