21 Top News Stories of the Year
BY Lucas Grindley
November 14 2011 5:00 AM ET
16. Census Proves We Are Everywhere
The Williams Institute partnered with the U.S. Census to estimate the size of the gay population — nearly 4% of Americans are openly LGBT, and they live in almost every municipality in the nation.
(RELATED: Census: New Mexico, Rhode Island Heavily Gay)
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana