21 Top News Stories of the Year
BY Lucas Grindley
November 14 2011 5:00 AM ET
10. Tracy Morgan’s Meltdown
Comedians have been telling bad gay jokes long enough. That’s the message sent by outrage over Tracy Morgan claiming onstage that he’d stab his son if he were gay—a punch line the 30 Rock star apologized for repeatedly.
(RELATED: Tracy Morgan's Meltdown)
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- S.C. Fans Show Lack Of Creativity, Smarts in Michael Sam Posters