21 Top News Stories of the Year
BY Lucas Grindley
November 14 2011 5:00 AM ET
10. Tracy Morgan’s Meltdown
Comedians have been telling bad gay jokes long enough. That’s the message sent by outrage over Tracy Morgan claiming onstage that he’d stab his son if he were gay—a punch line the 30 Rock star apologized for repeatedly.
(RELATED: Tracy Morgan's Meltdown)
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court