Reasons for Pride in 2012, Part 2
BY Advocate Contributors
May 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
Because even our clothes want equal rights
Clothing company Revenge Is… celebrated the federal appeals court ruling stating that Proposition 8 is unconstitutional, by distributing T-shirts that read “All Love Is Equal” on street corners in West Hollywood. Soon the eco-tees (made partly from recycled plastic bottles) were everywhere from Occupy Portland to the backs of dozens of celebs, including Dancing With the Stars’ Chelsea Hightower, Charlotte Ross, Michelle Lee, and Josie Loren. Even better: 5% of net sales of the tees (RevengeIs.com) go to Marriage Equality USA.
- An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement?
- Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend
- PHOTOS: Pride From France to Italy to Greece
- President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- Republican Wants Right to Fire LGBT Employees Who 'Work in a Tutu'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Youth Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope' 33 min 20 sec ago
- Commentary Op-ed: How My Mom Found Out About My Boyfriend 2 hours 33 min ago
- Religion An Exodus From the 'Ex-Gay' Movement? 12:50 AM
- Entertainment News A Moment For James Gandolfini June 19 2013 11:38 PM
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club June 19 2013 9:45 PM
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other June 19 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem June 19 2013 7:20 PM