Ones to Watch
BY Ari Karpel
May 18 2012 4:00 AM ET
A reality-show refugee, Martinez was bumped from the first season of The Voice but landed a deal with Universal Republic due to her rendition of Florence and the Machine’s “Dog Days Are Over.” Her new, self-titled album arrives in June, and tour dates are soon to follow at VicciMartinez.com.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp
- Op-ed: How the Voices of Children Have Helped Turn the Tide on Marriage Equality