Ones to Watch
BY Ari Karpel
May 18 2012 4:00 AM ET
A reality-show refugee, Martinez was bumped from the first season of The Voice but landed a deal with Universal Republic due to her rendition of Florence and the Machine’s “Dog Days Are Over.” Her new, self-titled album arrives in June, and tour dates are soon to follow at VicciMartinez.com.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Three New Films Capture LGBT Life in the Middle East
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality