Coming Out in Print
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 23 2012 5:00 AM ET
Issue 664, September 20, 1994
The popular composer-musician answered our very direct questions about his sexuality.
“I don’t think it is necessary for everybody to identify themselves in terms of sexual proclivity because life is so much more than that — even though I understand the need to do that because of the repression and lack of acceptance of the gay world.”
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- Idaho Gov. Begs Court to Reverse 'Bad Law' of Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet