Coming Out in Print
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 23 2012 5:00 AM ET
Issue 664, September 20, 1994
The popular composer-musician answered our very direct questions about his sexuality.
“I don’t think it is necessary for everybody to identify themselves in terms of sexual proclivity because life is so much more than that — even though I understand the need to do that because of the repression and lack of acceptance of the gay world.”
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City