Coming Out in Print
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 23 2012 5:00 AM ET
Issue 891, June 10, 2003
While rebounding from the death of one child and the life-threatening illness of another, the accomplished Broadway and TV star came out publicly after writing Following Foo, a document of his struggle.
“Some days I think, You’re never going to work again. I think there’s real reason to worry, as anyone reading this magazine can understand. The book, for me, means I’m calling into question the whole career thing. But that’s OK. Part of what this book is about is letting the path go where it goes.”
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times